Surrounded by miles of diverse hiking and biking trails and home to four world-renown ski resorts, Summit County, Colorado is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise. Stacy's appreciation of Summit's dynamic community and endless outdoor recreation opportunities drives her passion for sharing what this magnificent mountain region has to offer. Listening to clients paint the picture of their dreams and then helping them realize that dream is the most rewarding part of her work.
A Breckenridge resident and broker associate since 1993, Stacy understands that buying or selling a home is one of life's most significant ventures. With an extensive understanding of the Summit County area infused with industry-leading knowledge and continued education, Stacy instills confidence in the complexity of each real estate transaction.
As a member of the Colorado Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors, she is committed to a strict code of ethics. Cultivating customer relationships with integrity and exceptional communication awarded her 2018 REALTOR of the Year by the Summit Association of Realtors. Stacy attains the Resort and Second-home Property Specialist designation, and her education, experience, and success in the marketplace positions her in the top three percent of the industry as a Certified Residential Specialist.
Along with her expertise in real estate, Stacy utilizes her talent and passion in beautiful home design. With a gifted eye for detail and a unique perspective, she collaborates on project home designs and finishes with her husband Kevin, owner and general contractor of Shelden Custom Homes. Together, they have created some of the most stunning homes in Summit County.
When she’s not helping clients achieve their real estate goals, Stacy loves exploring the Rockies and spending time with her four grown boys and their families. Whether it's cooking a heartwarming meal, enjoying the outdoors, or an enthusiastic board game, Stacy and her family are always up for quality time spent with family and friends.
Stacy welcomes the opportunity to work with you and help you realize your Rocky Mountain dreams.
Recent Awards and Leadership Positions
• 2019 - SSF Standards of Excellence
• 2018 REALTOR® of the Year, Summit Association of REALTORS®
• 2018 - 2021 Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation Board of Directors
• 2014 - 2018 Summit Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
• 2018 - SSF Community Service Award
• 2017 - SSF Ninja Award
• 2016 - SSF Best In-House Deal
• 2015 - Top 5 Producer for Slifer Smith & Frampton, countywide
• Collaborated on design and completion of 15 homes with Shelden Custom Homes.
• Acted as sales team member and intermediary for buyers of the Water House on Main Street luxury condominium development in Breckenridge.
• Appointed as sole brokers of sales and marketing of the multi-million dollar Aspens at Eagles Nest residential development in Silverthorne. Along with direct involvement with developer on the design and sales launch.